The Beautiful Game
Enter your details to log in. If you haven't already signed up for an account, feel free to join and experience the full forum.

WELCOME - Fawkes777

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WELCOME - Fawkes777

Post by Dan on Thu May 12, 2011 12:25 pm

Welcome mate, good to see you come across! Very Happy

Hot Prospect

Job/hobbies : Admin assistant
Humour : Like to have a good laugh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WELCOME - Fawkes777

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 12:27 pm

No prob Dan, who's over here then?

Back to top Go down

Post by adamski on Thu May 12, 2011 12:43 pm

Wahey Fawkesy lad - how u doin?

Long time no speaky fella!
adamski
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Job/hobbies : Network Solutions / Footie
Humour : Yes please.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 1:03 pm

Wahey to you too Adamski, doin' good

what you been doing since your exodus from heaven?

Back to top Go down

Post by che17 on Thu May 12, 2011 1:49 pm

Croeso Fawkesy I love you
che17
Decent Youngster
Decent Youngster

Job/hobbies : Removal Man
Humour : Sick

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Thu May 12, 2011 3:25 pm

fawkes777 wrote:No prob Dan, who's over here then?

http://thebeautifulgame.team-talk.net/memberlist

18 of us so far Very Happy

Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBourbonKid on Thu May 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Welcome Fawkes!!
TheBourbonKid
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Job/hobbies : Blah
Humour : Blah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu May 12, 2011 4:09 pm

Cheers lads Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by DerbyDen on Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

welcome Fawkes. dude

DerbyDen
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tourn on Thu May 12, 2011 10:12 pm

If I had to penetrate one man. It would be Fawkes.
Tourn
Youth Trainee
Youth Trainee

Job/hobbies : MotoGP
Humour : FKNDUMBLEDORE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 7:38 am

hello Denny boy Very Happy

you can double penetrate me with your magice rod any day Tourn Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by adamski on Fri May 13, 2011 11:43 am

fawkes777 wrote:Wahey to you too Adamski, doin' good

Been busy mate - new job, started a degree in ICT....knackered constantly now!!!!!!

What you been up to fella?
adamski
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 12:38 pm

adamski78 wrote:

Been busy mate - new job, started a degree in ICT....knackered constantly now!!!!!!

ICT quals are worth their weight in gold mate, fancy getting a programming qual but don't have the time

just working generally, trying to get into better shape, looking for a house to rent, thinking about starting a family in the next year with the missus

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Fri May 13, 2011 12:55 pm

programming and coding are some tough shit Razz

Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 1:08 pm

yeh they are Dan, but once you know how it'll be fun to play about Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by adamski on Fri May 13, 2011 1:09 pm

fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:

ICT quals are worth their weight in gold mate, fancy getting a programming qual but don't have the time

just working generally, trying to get into better shape, looking for a house to rent, thinking about starting a family in the next year with the missus

Well it ties in quite nicley mate, cuz the new job is sales and marketing at a network solutions firm who due computer networks for schools across the north - its like pieces of a jigsaw!

If you have any tips on getting in shape let me know - I piled it on after stopping smoking 6 years ago - went from 16stome up to 21stone inj 4 years......i don't look my weight, to be fair, cuz I'm 6 foot 1, so i carry it well like....I managed to lose a load after starting drugs for high blood pressure 18 mths ago - back down to 18 now, but kind of hit a plateau...any tips?

Good luck on the family side of things mate - I highly reccomend it - I've been with my missus since we were 17 - it's our 13th wedding anniversary this December - we've got 3 kids - Shannon is 13 and into manga / emo, Josh is 9 and loves LFc and gaming and Phoebe's only 7 and she's a proper little princess - no matter what goes on outside the front door, i'm always happy when I'm with me family - best freinds I've ever had mate...Go For It, fella! Very Happy
adamski
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Fri May 13, 2011 1:12 pm

fawkes777 wrote:yeh they are Dan, but once you know how it'll be fun to play about Very Happy
meh, its all too confusing and that for me Laughing

Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Fri May 13, 2011 1:13 pm

adamski78 wrote:
fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:

Well it ties in quite nicley mate, cuz the new job is sales and marketing at a network solutions firm who due computer networks for schools across the north - its like pieces of a jigsaw!

If you have any tips on getting in shape let me know - I piled it on after stopping smoking 6 years ago - went from 16stome up to 21stone inj 4 years......i don't look my weight, to be fair, cuz I'm 6 foot 1, so i carry it well like....I managed to lose a load after starting drugs for high blood pressure 18 mths ago - back down to 18 now, but kind of hit a plateau...any tips?

Good luck on the family side of things mate - I highly reccomend it - I've been with my missus since we were 17 - it's our 13th wedding anniversary this December - we've got 3 kids - Shannon is 13 and into manga / emo, Josh is 9 and loves LFc and gaming and Phoebe's only 7 and she's a proper little princess - no matter what goes on outside the front door, i'm always happy when I'm with me family - best freinds I've ever had mate...Go For It, fella! Very Happy
Just eat at a 500-1000 calorie deficit per day

Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 1:21 pm

adamski78 wrote:
fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:

Sounds like a good job that, school networks are soo simple as well.

well I used to be a 11st skinny boy, same as you I quit smoking and ballooned to 15st, then got a job in a gym lol!

Diet is key mate, not eating rabbit food for the rest of your life but just cutting the crap out and lowering your portions, give yourself a cheat day a week works great for me.

a good one is if you can do 20 mins light exercise (barely break a sweat) in the morning before you have your breakfast it sends a message to your metabolism which kickstarts you for the day.

as for regular exercise, try doing some form of cardio for 30 mins three times a week, sometimes just constant pace, other times mix it up with some intervals (30 seconds hard, 30 seconds moderate)

for weights, to start off just rotate an upper body/lower body circuit, once you get a bit fitter/more confident break muscle groups down and focus mainly on compound exercises (bench, squat, shoulder press, deadlifts etc)

you can do most of that in or around the house mate Very Happy

well me and the missus have been together 6 years now and we're both getting well broody, I'm one of 9 kids so always wanted a family myself, got a neice and nephew from one sis and the other has just had her first boy. if we get in a house this summer we'll be trying straight away I reckon

Back to top Go down

Post by adamski on Fri May 13, 2011 1:23 pm

fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:
fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:

well I used to be a 11st skinny boy, same as you I quit smoking and ballooned to 15st, then got a job in a gym lol!

Diet is key mate, not eating rabbit food for the rest of your life but just cutting the crap out and lowering your portions, give yourself a cheat day a week works great for me.

a good one is if you can do 20 mins light exercise (barely break a sweat) in the morning before you have your breakfast it sends a message to your metabolism which kickstarts you for the day.

as for regular exercise, try doing some form of cardio for 30 mins three times a week, sometimes just constant pace, other times mix it up with some intervals (30 seconds hard, 30 seconds moderate)

for weights, to start off just rotate an upper body/lower body circuit, once you get a bit fitter/more confident break muscle groups down and focus mainly on compound exercises (bench, squat, shoulder press, deadlifts etc)

well me and the missus have been together 6 years now and we're both getting well broody, I'm one of 9 kids so always wanted a family myself, got a neice and nephew from one sis and the other has just had her first boy. if we get in a house this summer we'll be trying straight away I reckon

Nice one fella - and thatnks for the tips! I'll let you know how i get on!!! 18st 4pounds as of 13/05/2011....... Very Happy
adamski
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

adamski78 wrote:
fawkes777 wrote:
adamski78 wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Fri May 13, 2011 6:37 pm

Would you 2 like a "Fitness Centre" section here on the forum? I was going to make one for me but if you two would be keen for it ill make it if you want Very Happy

Hot Prospect

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sat May 14, 2011 9:29 am

if you make one I'll involve myself when I'm not busy Dan Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan on Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am

Okay mate ill make it sometime today Very Happy thumbs up